« Home page, calculator and conversion
Calculate Sales tax US

Sales Tax States, to calculate sales tax of US States, city and zip code.


GST and PST calculator of Saskatchewan 2019

Calculate the Saskatchewan sales taxes GST and PST

+ + =

Current GST/PST rate for Saskatchewan in 2019

The global sales tax for SK is calculated from goods and services tax (GST) in Canada rate (5%) and the PST rate is 6% for a total of 11%.

Saskatchewan sales tax rate remain the same in 2019 as of 2018.

Formula for calculating GST and PST in SK

Amount without sales taxes x (GST rate/100) = Amount of GST in SK
Amount without sales taxes x (PST rate/100) = Amount of PST in SK
Amount without sales tax + GST amount + PST amount = Total amount with sales tax


30$ x (5/100) = 1.50$ (GST)
30$ x (6/100) = 1.80$ (GST)
30$ + 1.50$ + 1.80$ = 33,30$

List of exemptions of PST (PST)

  • Agricultural products, including livestock
  • Some aircraft
  • Some baby supplies
  • Many books
  • Electricity (in specifics conditions)
  • Fertilizer
  • Many more

For more information about PST exemptions and reduced rates, please visit the Retail Sales Tax Act of Saskatchewan website.


Canada sales tax



United Kingdom (UK) sales tax

France VAT

Australia GST

Income taxes in Canada

Tax calculators

Alberta (AB)
British Columbia (BC)
Nova Scotia (NS)
Prince Edward Island (PEI)

RRSP, TSFA annuities and insurance

Employment insurance
OAS, GIS, Allowances

Paypal Fees and commission

Salary and Work

Other calculator

By continuing your navigation on Calcul Conversion or by clicking on the close button you accept the use of cookies. x